Thursday, August 19, 2021

Orange You Glad!

 


Oh dear! With illnesses in the household and my husband hospitalize yesterday, I nearly let this slip my mind. In all fairness, I’ll be brief in sharing today.

Living in Florida means Sunshine and Citrus! I’m following along with Bev of Flamingo Toes in her Christmas Adventure Sew Along. My row for the past week was meant to resemble pumpkins to match the Kitty Corn fabric line... but I must say!!!! Oranges is truly what I’m seeing! I've not been much for sewing


this past week, but wanted to share what I've got completed so far.


You are welcome to join by finding her pattern that is availabile at her site! And while you are here, join me in checking out all the other brilliant Orange ideas and projects by my friends. 
Thank You Carla For Hosting, I'm looking forward to seeing all the great projects once I'm back to full strength and have my husband home!

26 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing what you've got done so far! It looks great! Hopefully your hubby recovers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've got a great start on you quilt. Fresh picked 'oranges' and other fruit is just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending healing wishes to your hubby. Take care and enjoy some of those delicious looking oranges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you and your family. Your orange quilt blocks are delightful. Hoping to see them as a completed quilt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your prayers! They are working! I'm restored and my honey is showing slow progress, but he will get there! Stay Blessed!

      Delete
  6. Your orange blocks are really cute, and I enjoyed the pics of oranges too. Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. praying for hubby, we need our hubby's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers! They are working! He is showing progress!

      Delete
  8. Hope you and hubby start feeling better. You know many of us just think of the bright perfect oranges we only see in the grocery store. How cool to see all the different types in your blog, and I bet those ugly fruits taste fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct, who would think to purchase a green ugly fruit from the supermarket? The farm fresh ones were delicious!

      Delete
  9. Prayers coming your way for both your husband and yourself. Love all of the "orange" in your orange photo's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers, they are working! I'm restored and my husband is showing progress!

      Delete
  10. I hope that you all recover soon and that your husband comes home fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, I'm restored and waiting on my sweet husband to get there!

      Delete
  11. Hope all are on their way to recovery! Thanks for sharing what you could - that is huge when you have this going on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm restored and ready for caring for my husband when he gets released. Thank you so much for your kind words!

      Delete
  12. Those are lovely blocks.. hope you are all well soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, I'm restored and ready to take good care of my husband when i see him again!

      Delete
  13. Your blocks and Florida oranges all look so wonderful. I hope your husband recuperates soon and is home quickly. Be safe and well.

    ReplyDelete