Thursday, December 15, 2016

Sharing~

It is so exciting to see other people's art work! I gather so much knowledge, encouragement and inspiration every time I view what someone else is currently working on! Many thanks to Lorna of sewfreshquilts.blogspot.com for sharing her "Let's Bee Social" Button. Find the linky on the side! What a clever way to continue the support and love in the quilting community! As a new blogger, I truly do thank you! Who loves to see a beautiful pile of fabric someone else is working on? Do you scan through every piece to see what you might be missing, checking out the cute little people or animals in each piece? I sure do! And I love seeing that pile cut into my units for piecing. I just can't help myself! I am overflowing with excitement!
Who is ready to Go Sew With Me?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Anita! Lorna gave me the boost I needed when I first started as a blogger too. She's such the best! And yes it is really exciting to see what people are working on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never enjoyed the excitement from a group of people as much as I've noticed in the quilting community~ It is such a welcoming environment!

      Delete
  2. Your blog is adorable. Thanks for the link. Congrats on winning bags in our last freebie. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to using the bags as well as sharing in your project! Time over the holidays will be spent breaking my new serger out of the box and learning to use it!

      Delete