At She Can Quilt http://www.shecanquilt.ca/, there is one of these great link ups to share your projects in progress you would like completed! I love seeing everyone else's work! Such talent! Such inspiration! Here is my list!
1. I've started several New Projects! All these wonderful New Year's patterns everyone is showing is so inspiring! I have these lovely blues that were gifted to me. They are currently look like this!
My end of the month goal is to have them set into 16-patch blocks! See my post all about it! http://quiltlovefordomesticfelicity.blogspot.com/2017/01/ringing-in-new-year.html Looking forward to seeing this one come to fruition!
2. "Sweet Potato Pie" - This is going to be my favorite!
3. "Aqua Baby" needs Finished! Just Quilted and Binding Added~ This is definitely achievable! How About this weekend!?
4. My "Shabby Chic, Country Cottage French Rose" That is a Mouthful! This will be for a friend of mine. She is requesting "shabby chic". Any one else know Exactly what that means?
5. A Fall Round Robin that circulated among a small group of friends. This one sure has been hanging around for a while! I would love to see this all put together with all those lovely blocks my friends and I made together!
6. And definitely not the last of my Works In Progress, and not last in priority... I would love to see all of the blue toned blocks I've been practicing on, blocks of the month I use in no other project or just whims that get started....... Would love to see them all in a quilt to donate on behalf of my local county COA Quilting Bees group. Our group socializes, sews and whips up quilts for our community fire victims.