Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Camp Hobe Hands2Helpers Quilt~



Sarah Craig of Confessions of a Fabric Addict is hosting the 2017 Challenge. You can read and view many of the beautiful quilts made and donated to the several charities Here.
This I chose to make will be for Camp Hobe, a special summer camp experience for children currently being treated for cancer that have missed out on traditional summer camps for kids. 



I was a little challenged deciding how to finish. I went the simple route with a cotton sheeting backing to make it cooler but still had the snuggly top. I folded the edges to make the binding to give some of the cuddly to the back of the quilt. 

30" x 41" 


I am glad to say, the quilt is sent to find someone to love it and provide much comfort~

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet quilt and I am sure it will be loved by the lucky recipient. You have such a caring and generous heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita, this turned out so cute. I am sure it will be loved by the new owner. I chose Camp Hobe as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable, Anita! Thanks so much for being part of H2H 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I love that blue bird :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely quilt and a great charity. Thank you so much for sharing this on Wednesday Wait Loss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bird!!! It is such a sweet quilt!

    ReplyDelete