Thursday, November 2, 2017

Pineapple Tropics ~ November's Goal

Intention was to have this quilt made for the summer months this year, but it looks like it will be bringing a little summer time later in the year! I am using a pattern "Star Spangled Pineapple" from Amanda Niederhauser at Jedi Craft Girl. Although not exact a true to the pattern, it is still truly a Star of a Quilt!






       



 I am preparing 25 blocks in 5 x 5 Row setting and attempting to stagger them a bit. Wish me Much Sewing to get this completed for the month of November!

Sharing with Patty and all of our quilty friends at Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal - November~ It's not too late to join her in all the quilting successes!

11 comments:

  1. I love these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love this, I have never seen anything like it! Big pineapples!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty simple to piece together, you should give it a try! I am leaving out the pinwheels as shown in the pattern so I think it would go together even more quickly~

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It is relatively simple to put together as well! Thanks for stopping by~

      Delete
  4. Hi Anita. I love the colours in your pineapples. This is going to be fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is So Totally going to be a surprise color in there! I am so excited to get this top done!

      Delete
  5. That is a fun block! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patty, looking forward to another month of fun projects!

      Delete
  6. I love Amanda's patterns and your colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've used the red / white / blue on one and loved it so much I Had to do another!

      Delete