Friday, March 5, 2021

Coziness & Satisfaction


 It's March and what could be more satisfying than sipping a rich cuppa Irish Coffee in the warmth of your sewing studio and finishing up one of your Winter Works in Progress? I've been pressing to get several of my quilt tops into finished state for using or gifting and the process has been so nostalgic. It brings back the memories of times and days gone by, when and where I chose the fabric and where I was "living" at the time. I encourage you to enjoy the process of working through those otherwise overwhelming projects, take a moment to find bits that provide you peace and thoughts of happy moments. We all are in need of those serene moments during the trying times we all seem to go through in life. 

Siochain My Sewing Friends! (Irish Gaelic word meaning peace)

No comments:

Post a Comment