Sunday, August 29, 2021

Another Hug for Cancer Therapy Quilt

 I've said it once and will say it again! Quilting for Charity Groups are everywhere, because ...admit it....we love to buy fabric! We love to cut it up and play with it! And we can only use so many quilts for ourselves! And Then!!! There is this superb streak of generosity from quilters all over the world!

This one was created for a sweet gentleman I've worked with and since retired. He is fighting his fight in a rehabilitation ward in Florida and giving it his all. 


The pattern is a Modification of  Pat Sloan's Oh My Stars! and you can find the free version at the link. Follow along at her blog for more news and her You Tube for some fun daily tutorials and shares.

I used this beautiful farm print in the stars for the front and gorgeous falling oak leaves on the back to a  give it a nice outdoorsman feel. This one has been mailed off and I just know he is comforted with it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment