Saturday, July 14, 2018

American Quilter's Society



                      You can Join!

By becoming a member you will have access to inspirational projects and patterns, quality quilting products and multitudes of information!

Other benefits include a subscription to  American Quilter Magazine and membership discounts for online classes and merchandise! Who doesn't enjoy a quilting discount?

As a member, I was invited to one of their fabulous sales at the American Quilter Store.
I must say, I was pleased with the ease of shopping, timely delivery and a fantastic packaging!

The box was covered in cute, encouraging words~



I ordered a huge stack of quilting books at a wonderful price and they were wrapped and securely packaged inside the container.



And you can see those adorable fairy scissors I ordered as well. More on those to follow!


I will be ordering from their store again! I love that my books came to me crisp and wonderfully New!

Thank you American Quilter Society!


                             Join here!

No comments:

Post a Comment