Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Peace, Love & Quilt - April OMG Completed

Having this one done is such an accomplishment! Again, keeping in mind that this quilt is created as a controversial political quilt, I am only showing a portion to deter hate mail and political arguments. I love my quilting community friends and love all we have to share with each other!

For the center of the quilt, I straight line quilted around the stars and did a meandering path through out the heart. I'm still struggling with this. I have lots of eyelashing and broken threads through out- but I am not going to give up! I will keep trying this free-motion technique until I am happy with the results! The rest of the quilt has wavy-line quilting. The recipient is overjoyed with it!

Linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal April Finish. You can find my original post here.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete