Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Scrap Basket Finds~ May OMG

A long while back I posted some Scrap Basket Finds, you can find that post here. I thought I would be completing this project pretty quickly as it was so small but it ended up being pushed aside. My focus is to have Finishes this year!

The blocks were purchased in a pile of scrap from somewhere, and I squared them up and set them. There were enough for a small, baby size quilt. So gorgeous! I adore that vintage look!
For May's OMG challenge I want to get this quilted up and binded. Yes, a Finish!

Sneaking into my sewing box........

I am looking for some pre-made binding to use on this one. I found some at deep discount browsing one day and scooped up the lot.


In the bottom of my sewing basket I find two packages of dark teal. Looks like a win to me!

Linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts 

3 comments:

  1. It's a very pretty quilt. I like the blue rectangles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty quilt, and pretty sewing basket!

    ReplyDelete