Thursday, July 19, 2018

Caravan Roundup By Moda

                                                 What have you been sewing up lately?

                                                                   Here's mine!


The pattern is called "Caravan Roundup" by MaryJane and can be found at Moda Fabrics Fun & Free Patterns. Hey!!! It is free! Moda is wonderful in that way! They love to share!

I chose this to celebrate that my husband and I will be going on our first true vacation in over five years! I want to take this along :) 

We are headed West, staying in a cabin at a ranch. I am so excited for it, but I will have to wait until next year. (not that I am rushing time......... I am just getting prepared!)

That's What I'm working on this week!  I've yet to put an outer border full of stars on it! 

Linking up with Jennifer Fulton @ The Inquiring Quilter's Wednesday Wait Loss

6 comments:

  1. How cute Anita. I love the way you arranged the blocks also. A star border will totally look wonderful on this quilt top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to getting this one sewn up! I haven't been able to sew for a couple of days. Hopefully tonight is the night!

      Delete
  2. This is adorable! The addition of a star border would be perfect. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Free pattern! I love having access to so many visuals on the internet!

      Delete