Thursday, September 27, 2018

It's Fall Ya'll ~

What am I working on? A little bit of this and a little bit of that?

In no particular priority....


There is still time to catch up with Jacquelynne Steves at The Art of Home to get signed up for this project. It is just so cute, full of flowers and bees! 


What else could this be for? Hunting season is coming upon us quickly. This will become curtains for the deer blinds. I will share more in a future post!


And for my Son the Hunter, I am piecing together a great cabin quilt called "Moose in the Cabin" from Bear Creek Quilting Company courtesy of Bernatex.

What are you working on this week?


Linking up with:                                                                                                                    

6 comments:

  1. It's definitely fall! My oak tree let down a shower of leaves today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice fall activities for everyone. I hope it isn't as wet at your house as it is at mine, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been following and admiring your Save the Bees blocks. But I must admit to being intrigued by Deer Blinds. I have no idea what they could be ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection of fall projects! Here it's hot again but I know fall will soon come. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete