Sunday, July 11, 2021

Glamper Camper Sewing Studio

 Whilst having my very own room in my 5th wheel camper to devote strictly to a sewing studio, it is still quite crowed to lay out blocks to stitch together and to lay out a full size quilt to pin baste.

As you can tell, it appears that there may be enough room to pin baste on the floor in the sitting room area. I used to do that. Now I have a pet that roams all through the area and I wish not to place my beautiful work in dog hair and the bits of dirt she brings into the camper.
 
But she is so cute. Right?

Here is a sneak peak of what my Glamper Sewing Studio looks like on most days. I'm squeezed in there and enjoy this space so much! Lots of light fill the room from the four surrounding windows. Fantastic.


But tell me, where do you go to do the biggest parts of your quilting preparations?

Last, here is another sneak peak of what I am currently working on! Sewing down the scrap basket!

6 comments:

  1. I love your camper sewing space. I take my sewing machine sometimes on my camper, but I have to sew on the kitchen table. I would only be able to do small projects. But that is still ok. Your puppy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done several lap size quilts in my older camper. We had a 17' AND a small grandchild living with us at the time. She had one half of the table and the other was mine. :)

      Delete
  2. Your glamper space is perfect. So nice you have a dedicated sewing room. 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! Having a space keeps me from unpacking every time I wish to sit at the sewing table.

      Delete
  3. What fun space and what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stay quite busy in there for sure, always organizing because I like to make a mess!

      Delete