Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Block of the Month with Aurifil Thread~

I seem to get caught up in Blocks of the Month, they give me lots of practice to try different methods out. If you find you need practice, much like me you can try the Aurifil Designer's Series hosted by Pat Sloan. Pat interviews each designer and the patterns are all free!

Yes, I need to pay close attention to orientation .... I found myself getting happy with the seam ripper several times!



Go visit Pat for the interview, the free pattern and to check out all of the other lovely version from others sewing along!

9 comments:

  1. Nice block. I love the fabrics you selected, so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeanna! I am definitely looking for some sunny brightness during the blasts of wintery weather!

      Delete
  2. Popping over from Let's Bee Social. Your pretty block caught my eye. It's lovely. Good advice on joining block QALs; I've done a few over the years and they do provide good advice and tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and even more so for visiting. Have a blessed day!

      Delete
  3. Fun fabric choices! Thanks for sharing on Midweek Makers

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite one of these blocks - really love your fabric choices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a pretty block and I love your Spring colours. Thank you for linking up to #scraptatictuesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous block! Love the colors because they remind me that Spring will soon be here. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete