Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Fall Word Search Puzzle - Apple

How appropriate! When I opened my little word search book for the day! Lo and behold! A puzzle for fall! Yesterday I talked about lists. I like this list too!
My hope is to choose one word from the list each day this month to create a post on.

Apple

The apples are crisp and delicious this time of year and the markets are loaded with carts, crates and boxes. Visit an orchard in your area for some tasty treats!
Or make a quilt featuring an  apple or Apples. This quilt is  my version of  Pat Sloan's Farmer's Market. Pat hosted a wonderful quilt-along and you can find it at her website. The pattern is in her book Teach Me To Applique.


2 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea! I wish you good luck with it. I look forward to seeing your series of posts on the word of the day. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I've got that dream too. Either a whole apple quilt, or one with a bunch of fruits in it. Someday...

    ReplyDelete