Saturday, November 16, 2019

Bad Blogger


I've been a bad girl this year, not keeping up with sharing all the activity in my sewing room! There has been much! I've not even taken many photos of completed projects! What to do?


Over the next few weeks, my attempt is to remedy the 'photo' situation. I will have a week from work to stay in my lovely home during Thanksgiving. Among all the baking and cooking, entertaining and hunting..... I'll be taking random photo shoots to share.

Here is one from Pat Sloan's Oh My Stars! spin-offs. Thousands of quilts have been made from this one pattern! Thank you Pat!

This particular quilt was sent off to the owner of the company I work for as a retirement gift.

I am particularly fond of the quilting motif in the dark blue thread.



5 comments:

  1. I love how you have included the star points in the border. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Stars is gorgeous! 'Love that plaid backing and navy thread. Awesome label as well.

    ReplyDelete