Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Merry Month Blog Writing Challenge





I've been reading up about a 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge with Cheryl Sleboda. The challenge is to write something each day for the whole month.
I've even mentioned back in November what a Bad Blogger I've been. You can read about it here. I've attributed much of my lack of blogging to not taking photos, but it has been much more than just that to be honest.

To boost my creativity in blogging, Cheryl has cleverly provided some tips for each day. Today will be a catch-up day for me. I missed out on those 3 early days!


Let's get acquainted while I get caught up!

Day 1: I am Anita and mostly live out of my pull behind camper during the work weeks. I see home in WV on average about 15-20 days of the year. I love being in my home! Sewing is a past time for me. I work full time as a safety professional and the sewing machine and fabric give me a break from the stress of every day!
Day 2: My travel trailer has an extra space - a room all by itself with a tiny sofa, lots of windows and cabinets where I find my creative joy. I've cluttered it up quite a bit by covering the sofa with projects and pinning works in progress onto the curtain window boxes.

Day 3: You can see my Singer Modern Quilter™ 8500Q Sewing and Quilting Machine I most often use, although I'm not opposed to toting one all over the place in a rolling tote in my car just to make sure I have a sewing machine on hand if I go elsewhere. At home, I currently have a cute little Janome covered in Hello Kitty sitting on the table just in case.

Day 4: A favorite tool in my sewing room has to be the Olfa Ruby 45mm Rotary Cutter. I adore the color and it cuts so smoothly!
Please join me for the rest of the month and possibly find some prompts along the way to encourage you to share more about yourself. Stay Blessed!

1 comment:

  1. I love your space. Your space brought back memories. We bought a 5th wheel years ago. One of the MUST have was a space for my sewing area. It was great! I missed those days of traveling.

    I am going to join you on this 31 day journey. Good Luck! (8

    ReplyDelete