Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Monster Mash Blog Hop

 Welcome Back to Monster Mash Blog Hop Day 2!

Come join us for some spooky fun, monsters included! Here's what I stitched up! Two sweet little kitchen voodoos. Any thing to oversee the cooking to whip up some delicious baking and cooking!

I  normally throw all the snips and string clippings into a small container and used them up to stuff the dollies. It gives them a bit more stiffness but that isn't something that really bothers me as they are just for looking at. 

My husband and I also did a little vintage shop hop. And look at some of these cuties!
                                   The cat basket HAD to come home with me! And look at how adorable a collection of fabrics rolls looks in it just waiting for me to dive into them!



And to join in the latest craze, I had a ghostie photo shoot with my favorite person, my sister. We had a blast! You all should do this just because it brings all the sillies out!


Have a Happy Monster Mash Week You All! It is a gorgeous time of year! And don't forget to go see all the participants in the Hop this week!

                                                           Monday October 23

MooseStashQuilting

SelinaQuilts

The Morning Latte

Quilted Snail

Just Sew Quilter

Tuesday October 24

Scrapdash

Words & Stitches

Homespun Hannah's Blog

Domestic Felicity

Wednesday October 25

Karrin’s Crazy World

Just Because Quilts

Quilt Doodle Designs

Elizabeth Coughlin Designs

MS P Designs USA

Thursday October 26

Just Let Me Quilt

BeaQuilter

Inflorescence

Quilting Gail

Quilted Delights





14 comments:

  1. Cute scrappy project! Looks like you had fun vintage shopping. :o) Enjoyed the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voodoo dolls always make me smile. Just as much as those fun things you found vintage shopping and of that ghost photo shoot. What a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, spooky voodoo dolls...love them! Your photoshoot is hilarious. I need to do that and find a cool vintage store like you did. Thanks for sharing, Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fall the best and I think all the ghosties and black cats and wonderful blog hops puts the star on top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great little monsters! Love the vintage finds too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your voodoo dolls are great! We can all use some help in the kitchen! Love your kitty basket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute voodoo dolls, and the containers each is inside as well. Your vintage finds are also nice. The ghostie photo shoot looks like fun, I had not heard about that trend yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it all! The voodoo dolls are neat, and that ghost photo is awesome. The grandkids would love that too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your projects! Do the voodoo dolls help with the cooking?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dollies are adorably scary lol! I love that you stuff them with scraps. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those dollies are a bit creepy but very fun. Love that you fill them with scraps. I wish my sister didn't live 1200 miles away. It would be such fun to ghost up with her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dolls are spooky! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those dolls are are perfectly freaky for Halloween! Great idea to stuff them with scraps.

    ReplyDelete