Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Turkey Trot Blog Hop

 Well I must say the Turkey Trotted right along without me this morning! I had full intention of having this out at 6 am for all you Eastern Time early risers! Alas, Life happens and sometimes without us.

Look at a couple of the gorgeous vintage shop finds. I don't always make a purchase because having the photo is much more valuable and doesn't clutter up my space. 

Everything painted shabby white. How gorgeous Again!?

We surely all should count each and every blessing we've received, right down to the privilege of writing each word we share with each other. You all are one of my blessings, and I thank you for sharing part of your day with me! 


Looking at this cute little recipe book. I'm not quite sure rooster is what I'd be cooking right now...How 'bout some turkey you all!


And for my sweet little project! I made this fluffy Soft Turkey hat for my little Grand. I love her so much!

A design from Designs by Juju


It is applique/embroidery mix and one of my favorite techniques. The wash away stabilizer is used to keep the stitching from sinking into the loft. The hat pattern can be found at Crafty Gemini on YouTube
and you can visit Vanessa's blog HERE. The pattern is Generously FREE!
Isn't this going to be just the cutest little hat on a wee one!?
Stay blessed everyone! And go visit all of our friends participating in the Turkey Trot this week hosted by Joan of Moosestash Quilting!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that hat is just too adorable. What pattern is that? I have a couple of grandies that would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Anita, you rocked this challenge with that cute hat. I love it! Your grandbaby will be the star of the show for sure. Thanks for sharing this adorable hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable hat, and a great group of items.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grand is going to LOVE her new little turkey. I like to think of all her treasures she can keep in that bag...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hat is so sweet! I know your grandbaby will look adorable in it! What a great project! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable turkey hat. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are a wonderful idea and perfect for this hop. That little turkey hat is priceless and will make for some wonderful memories of your little grand.

    ReplyDelete