Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Let's Do it For Our Country~


I'll be joining many of my quilt friends all over the Nation to sew for 

Block Drive for 2020 - the deadline for donated blocks will be December 1, 2020. You can find information at the pattern link below.


The QOV National Sew Day is February 1st.

I am a part-time quilt maker and will be joining the sew-along from my own niche. You can register to sew along with us at the link below. 


The block drive is for 9 Patch Blocks this year
Follow instructions provided at the link to provide the "perfect" block.

I hope to see all of you visiting and joining in this wonderful program for 2020!

The pattern used for this beautiful Red, White & Blue is a free gift from Pat Sloan  and can be found at her Oh My Stars link. I will be using up more of these same fabrics for my 9-patches! The backing of Oh My Stars is snuggle flannel to keep someone cozy.

3 comments: