Monday, January 6, 2020

January 2020 OMG - Traffic Jam

Getting back to work, life....reality.......

Happy New Year Friends. Starting the New Year back into the first Full week of the Year!

My wish for this New Year is to have good Balance in my life and routines. One small goal is to join Patty Dudek of Elm Street Quilts in her One Monthly Goal Link Up Party. Simple enough to share what I'm working on if I keep to that Balance I'm talking about.

This month, my wish is to get binding on this lovely. It is a pattern created by Pat Sloan called Traffic Jam. You can join her in her challenge to use up scraps to bust out a quilt, pillow or table runner. You choose!

6 comments:

  1. Love the blues. Great way to use your scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a finish already. You are off to a great start with this scrap buster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such an easy pattern to follow, which made it go together pretty quickly! Pre-cuts are another way to make it go by fast!

      Delete
  3. Happy binding! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete