Friday, January 18, 2019

A Flower Bouquet ~ A Planting Guide

When Pat Sloan mentioned a Planting Guide, it reminded me of the adorable Gardener's Journal by Mary Engelbreit that is stuck on my book shelf with all of my other gardener's companion books. I must get that out! The book is full of the most beautiful pictures, grids for planning and lots of gardening tips. You can get one for yourself at the link above or here.

And for the block inspired by a Planting Guide:

Ooopsie!

This was one I just had to get friendly with my seam ripper on! I normally leave my little mistakes but this block screamed at me to make it right!




And for some Summer Flower Love: Photos of My Little Flower Gardens ~



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful block! I'm ready for the spring flowers to come back. Winter is no fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Once Christmas is over the novelty of coldness wears off for me!

      Delete