Monday, January 14, 2019

Dust off A Quilt Book Blog Hop- The Chosen One!


The challenge for Dust off A Quilt Book Blog Hop with Bea at Beaquilter is to find an old quilting book and find a project to make from it! I've been wanting to do this for quite a while now and so glad that Bea offered us this challenge!

In anticipation of Easter and Spring, I chose Country Quilts for Friends by Margaret Peters & Anne Sutton - Published by C&T Publishing, 2004.

I can't share the project yet, but here is some lovely fabrics I've chosen for selected quilt! This is 

             Flora and Fawn by Amanda Herring for Riley Blake Designs 



The Blog Hop Runs Feb 18th through Feb 22nd! Come see all the lovely projects made by my quilty friends!

2 comments:

  1. Nice choice - both book and fabric. Look forward to seeing your creation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's coming along quite nicely! I had to made one small change due to a cutting error...grrrrr.

      Delete