Monday, January 28, 2019

WIP Storage Tip

I wanted to share a great storage tool that is a basic staple since I am always on the go with work!
These Poly Zip Pouches are fantastic. I use the Legal size which is a little wider than 10" and longer than 22" with a good fold in them for expand ability.

They are great to place all of your precut fabrics, threads, scissors and even the book or patterns you are working from. They are a great way to keep everything together without loosing some of those smaller pieces. And you can always store the whole project on a book shelf to come back to later without misplacing one single bit! No more worries about where that book went to!


And if you haven't recognized, this is yet another sneak peek into my project for the upcoming Dust Off an Old Quilt Book Blog Hop with Beaquilter in February!

[Dust+off+a+quilt+book+blog+hop%5B3%5D]

2 comments:

  1. I bought something similar at Christmas for my daughter and daughters in law from Etsy. They were stencilled with their name and they were awfully pleased

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice, Painted or Marker? Some cute Quilt Quotes would be fun on them! I Must get my Cricut and some vinyl out, that may do just the trick for me! Thanks for sharing that idea! Have a blessed day!

      Delete