Wednesday, January 16, 2019

January One Monthly Goal - The Mother In-Law

The Mother In Law was free-motion quilted, I am a work in progress! I am getting better at learning how to do this! Maybe a couple more smaller quilts and I will feel comfortable with it!
I chose this happy-looking polka dot for the binding. It follows so closely with all those gorgeous colors in the quilt!

And the backing is full of color too! Don't you just love a quilt that has so much personality!

Linking up with Patty At Elm Street Quilts for a January Finish!
I like that I have a dead-line to work against, it encourages me to actually Finish something! And this year I want to Finish Lots of Lingering projects.

4 comments:

  1. It is lovely! And congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danette, Hoping to Get a Bonus Finish for January as well!

      Delete
  2. Great fabric choices; lovely quilt. Keep practicing your free-motion; you won't be sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt looks great! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your project!

    ReplyDelete